post song problems here

Discuss topics on Progressive Rock Radio and Progressive Metal Radio !

Moderator: SteveM

King T-Bo

Post by King T-Bo »

About half the songs on Devin Townsend's Addicted seem to be from something else. I'm not really sure what it is, but it looks like the two albums were "merged together" on accident.

These songs -

Jack in the Box (8:13)
Addiction (5:54)
Jack the Lad (6:00)
Wicked Woman (9:09)
Witches and Wizards (5:02)
Freewheeling (11:04)
Say You'll Stay (4:30)

are not on the album Addicted, but they're in the request page for the album.
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

King T-Bo wrote:About half the songs on Devin Townsend's Addicted seem to be from something else. I'm not really sure what it is, but it looks like the two albums were "merged together" on accident.

These songs -

Jack in the Box (8:13)
Addiction (5:54)
Jack the Lad (6:00)
Wicked Woman (9:09)
Witches and Wizards (5:02)
Freewheeling (11:04)
Say You'll Stay (4:30)

are not on the album Addicted, but they're in the request page for the album.
Got it fixed - there was apparently another album with the same title that got merged in to the new DT.
ajejebrazov

Post by ajejebrazov »

Hi scout,may I suggest to merge the first 3 tracks(Virtual images part 1-2-3) of Ricocher"Chains"?They follow one in the other with no pause.Thanks
ray

Post by ray »

The tune Frozen by Instant Suppression is so terribly loud that my windows were about breaking....
arcarneiro

Post by arcarneiro »

scouty-sama... seems that, when you added Time Out - The Journey, the album was merged with Khallice - The Journey, which just vanished from the library...

Time Out's The Journey track listing is:

1- Time Out
2- Oddity
3- The Journey
4- Quasar
5- Hypnosis
6- True Damage
7- Wall Ride
8- L.A.M.P
9- Nevoeiro

Play Along's

10- Oddity ( without guitar )
11- Oddity ( without bass )
12- Oddity ( without drums )
13- Wall Ride ( without guitar )
14- Wall Ride ( without bass )
15- Wall Ride ( without drums )
16- The Journey ( without guitar )
17- The Journey ( without bass )
18- The Journey ( without drums )
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes..." "or should I?"
Qixotl

Post by Qixotl »

The track "Memories From An African Twin" on Galahad's album Empires Never Last is misspelled as "Memoirs Form An African Twin". Looks like a spell checker went berserk.
BG

Post by BG »

This is a luxury problem that can probably not be solved...and maybe shouldn't be solved (I'm probably in minority here).

When playing twofers it would be cool that when I select a track with the old Marillion that the second song is also
from the old Marillion.

IMO I just consider the new Marillion a band that has nothing to do with the old Marillion.
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

I think this is part of the fun of twofers - you never know what you're going to get. I particularly like to pick songs from bands which span a lot of time/albums like Rush/Yes/Kansas, etc for this reason.
Spydrfish

Post by Spydrfish »

You need to fix your song title by the Moody Blues called "Isn T life strange" it should be "Isn't life strange" ....That is unless it speaks of the strangeness of "T Life"

that also has effected its scrobbling on last.fm since it isn't corrected
ajejebrazov

Post by ajejebrazov »

hi scout,I think that the Lightspeed epic(Waves of emotion) should be divided in the 4 sections as a cd player read it:they mostly sound as all different tracks with no relation and no following through one in the other(apart perhaps the 3rd and the 4th part).That would make it easier and fair(at least for me :D )to req them(which sound good btw).Thx ciao
Qixotl

Post by Qixotl »

And in an opposite vein, I'd suggest consideration that the last six tracks of Spock's Beard's "Day For Night" be merged together into one track since it really is one typical SB epic song on its own (The Healing Colors of Sound). I'd leave it up to others to decide whether to insert the "Urban Noise" hidden track back onto it at the end (it is annoying, but it brings the epic back to the start again).
ajejebrazov

Lunatica cd

Post by ajejebrazov »

seems like the 5th song of Lunatica cd "New Shores"is called "My hardest walk" and not "My hardest words"(noticed it cause it's my fav:) )
ajejebrazov

La Maschera di cera

Post by ajejebrazov »

The epic right name of La Maschera di cera is "Enciclica"and not Encidica
arcarneiro

Post by arcarneiro »

a suggestion:
merge the whole Fullness of Time suite of that same Redemption album. It makes a very nice epic and flow very quite damn nicely...
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes..." "or should I?"
Spydrfish

Post by Spydrfish »

Also.... Brainstorm (DE) though it can stay under that name to avoid confusion... It should definitely be corrected on Progulus' Last.fm, I'd suggest whoever has an account there should go here.

http://www.last.fm/music/Brainstorm+%28DE%29

And Suggest it be corrected to just brainstorm, Got 3 to so far so please help out cause the charts are being screwed up.

It's the thing below "Listeners" that says "Is this artist name wrong or misspelt? Suggest a correction."